Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wow.

A lot has happened in this last hour.

All good news. Good good news. Finally good news.

I ended up finding Noel. Just in time too. Fucking horrifying.
He was basically backed into a corner with what was left of mike and stan trying to get through this shitty little baracade of bikes he had put together.
Guess they never left after all.
I fucking smashed through those bastards with a baseball bat.
NO ONE FUCKING TRYS TO EAT MY POTENTIAL BOYFRIEND.

Yes. Happy, joking Erin is back.
Why? I’ll tell you why.

After that fucking horrorfest noel and I turned the radio back on and caught the tail end of a message about rescue choppers in the area. So we fucking boot it to the roof with a bucket of sidewalk chalk from the toy department and make a hugeass (and prettiest might I add) distress message.

We were only up there for 20 minutes before the choppers came. And brought us up to a cleared area near Toronto being baracaded by US Military.

Noel and I spent some time in medical just to be safe, but other than a few cuts and lots of bruises, we’re a-ok.

The nightmare is over for now, but rebuilding my life is going to take a lot of time and a lot of work.

Luckily I don’t have to do this alone.

I love you Noel.

No comments: